• LANDSCAPE orientation.
• Clutter-free background.
• Simple staging admissible.
• Outdoor/Indoor (please follow your local COVID regulations).
• One-take footage (no video editing).
• Camera position (clearly visible and continuous front view of all participants).
• Clear lighting.
• Clarity of sound (for all rohipehe/drumming participants).
• Quality will be judged based on video submitted as is.
- Video will be checked for clarity, sound, and completion before it is submitted to the judges. Videos with poor quality will not be used and sender will be notified. It’s recommended to send your video ahead of the submission deadline in case resubmission is required.
Hold Harmless Agreement
To complete and submit our Hold Harmless Agreement, click button below