VIDEO SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 'ORI TAHITI SOLO
- LANDSCAPE orientation.
- Clutter-free background.
- Simple staging admissible.
- Outdoor/Indoor (please follow your local COVID regulations).
- One-take footage (no video editing).
- Camera position (clearly visible and continuous front view of all participants).
- Clear lighting.
- Clarity of sound
- Quality will be judged based on video submitted as is
- Video will be checked for clarity, sound, and completion before it is submitted to the judges. Videos with poor quality will not be used and sender will be notified. It’s recommended to send your video ahead of the submission deadline in case resubmission is required.
PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS FOR TĀRENA COSTUME
- Photos must be in color
- Clutter-free from indoor household items or outdoor distractions
- Avoid fabric/curtain background that fall short and exposing adjoining rooms
- Indoor Polynesian décor admissible, if in doubt select a blank background and one will be selected for your image.
- Poses may be of your choice that best compliments your style and costume
- Costume must be in full view from head to toe